What’s the Offer?
Get a ₹2,000 free bet when you sign up to Royal Panda in India.
How to get it?
It couldn’t be easier to claim the free bet at RP, just follow these three short steps:
Click here to go straight to the Royal Panda website and complete the reg form.
To claim the free sports bet, you must opt-in by selecting “Free Sports Bet” on your first deposit.
- Free Bet
Get your free bet up to ₹2,000 automatically credited to your account.
The Small Print
- Royal Panda’s free sports bet is available exclusively to new players on their first deposit and only available to players in countries that host Royal Panda sports betting.
- To claim the free sports bet, players must opt-in by selecting “Free Sports Bet” on their first deposit.
- The free sports bet is restricted to one opt-in per household/IP address.
- To be eligible for the free sports bet, players must deposit €/$/£20 or more in a single transaction and place a bet/bets of the same currency value of €/$/£20 or more on the Royal Panda sports betting/sports section with odds of 2.0 or higher.
- Players will receive a €/$/£20 free sports bet once their original bets are fully settled, which must be placed at Royal Panda sports betting and cannot be withdrawn.
- Free sports bets have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for real money or a bonus.
- Any winnings accrued from the €/$/£20 free sports bet will be added as withdrawable funds to players’ accounts, but the initial €/$/£20 free sports bet will not be returned.
- Free sports bets must be placed at the Royal Panda sports betting/sports section and cannot be used on a combination bet. Free sports bets cannot be split.
- Deposits made using Skrill, PayPal, Neteller and Paysafecard are not eligible for the free sports bet.
- Free sports bets will automatically expire after 90 days from the moment they are awarded.
- Players cannot claim both the welcome bonus and free sports bet. Players can only choose one of these offers on first deposit.
- The €/$/£20 free sports bet cannot be used in markets where only starting prices are available and full odds are not displayed.
- The free sports bet will only be released if players do not cash out their qualifying bet.
- If a withdrawal is requested before the free bet is released, the free bet will be canceled.
- Only players in the following countries are eligible for the free sports bet: Aruba, Bonaire, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Curacao, Finland, Germany, Iceland, India (not including Sikkim and Nagaland), Isle of Man, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Peru, St. Maarten (Dutch part), South Africa, St. Eustatius and Saba.
- The values detailed in these terms vary per currency. Check the currency conversion tables below for full details.
- General terms and conditions for promotions apply.
Now you know all about the free bet, head over to our Royal Panda review page to get all the other info you need.